WHAT LAKES DO YOU GUIDE ON?
- Grand Lake O’Cherokees, Oologah, Kaw, Fort Gibson, Keystone, Skiatook, and Birch in northeast Oklahoma.
HOW LONG DOES A TRIP LAST?
- A typical guided fishing trip lasts around 4-5 hours.
CAN I GET PICTURES OF MY TRIP?
- Pictures will be taken of your catch and sent to you via email or text or you can bring your own camera.
WHAT DO I BRING WITH ME?
- Appropriate clothing for the weather (rain suit, jacket, etc.)
- Ice chest to take home your catch
- Drinks and food
All fishing equipment is provided, however, you can bring your favorite rod if desired.
DO I NEED A FISHING LICENSE?
- You will need a current Oklahoma Fishing License
- You will need a current Spoonbill Paddlefish Fishing Permit/Tag. These are free and can be obtained online or at any local Walmart in Oklahoma. You are required to have it completely filled out and on your person when fishing.
LICENSE COST AND DATES FOR CURRENT YEAR
|Fishing||$15.00||2 consecutive days of choice|
|Youth (16 & 17)||$5.00||1/1-12/31|
|Paddlefish Permit||FREE||Required to have in possession and completely filled out when fishing for Spoonbill Paddlefish|
|Fishing||$15.00||1 day of choice|
|Youth (16 and under)||Free||1/1-12/31|